3.10.07

The Thinking Thing

- Oh! And, I'm in love!!!!

- Good! I remember the last time I saw you, you had just broken up with your boyfriend...

- Yes, that was a long time ago. He was crazy! I mean, really... This time is different. It is! He is the one I was looking for... Charles, is, the, one!

- Charles! I like the name... How did you met him?

- It just happened, actually! A couple of weeks ago... Isn't it funny? First day I meet him. Second day we exchange emails. Third day we exchange phone numbers. We're soul mates! We are... Fourth day we kiss! It was amazing...

- That's nothing else but a freaking ridiculous lucky movie... That's awesome...

- I, love him... He, loves me...

- What about the distance?

- I thought I was gonna be better about that... But, anyways... That's how it is! And I'm in no rush now. Distance is not forever... I know what I want... I want him!

- What about... What was his name?

- Oh! That's the past... He's in my class, though... Do you think I should tell Charles about that? I mean, he knows about him, I've told him everything about my past. He's told me everything about his, also. But I haven't told him that, should I? I don't think he'd like to know...

- Yeah... The whole thinking thing... Don't go there... Don't... Don't when you're in love...

*original picture by piscue

No comments: