20.1.08

Questions

Doing nothing. Sitting in a bench watching the hours pass by. In a lonely park. Everlasting silence before...

- You!

- What?

- If you had to choose, what would you choose? Having sex with a man or with a dead woman?

- What!?

- A man or a dead woman?

- What kind of question is that one!?

- Come on, answer...

- I'm not gonna answer to that...

- You have to... Imagine that if you don't answer they'll kill you...

- No one is gonna kill me!

- They'll kill all the members of your family if you don't answer...

- What are you talking about!?

- Come on, you have to answer...

- I'm not answering...

- They're killing your family... I told you... They're dead now... You had a chance to save them...

- You're crazy...

- A man or a dead woman?

- I'm going home now...

- You're not fun... I'm going with you... By the way, do you think I have a chance with that girl we met yesterday at the club?

- Maybe... As long as she's dead...

- Asshole!

- I love you too...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't know where you got this conversation, but it's bloody funny!. It seems as if you had picked it up from a Kevin Smith's movie ("Clerks", "Mallrats"). There's one about a guy asking another guy about trying to suck one's own dick absolutely fantastic!.

Dr. Jorge said...

i just remembered having this conversation (or something similar) with an old friend a long time ago, while sharing a nice dinner with some amazing friends yesterday night... it was fun listened to it (even for me that was actually telling it)... and now that you mention it, i totally can see it in one of smith's scripts...