26.9.07

Blood

- There's blood all over me!

- Jack...

- Damn it!

- Jack...

- What, bro? What do you want?

- He's dead...

- No way! I know he's dead, we killed him... Actually, you killed him, bro!

- Why do we do this, Jack?

- What the f*ck?

- Jack, why do we do this?

- Why? I don't know about you, but I just do it for a living. This feeds me, this feeds my wife, and this feeds my children!

- What about them, Jack?

- There's no them, bro, there's just business!

- One day, we'll be dead as well, and then, who will care about what we have done? What if they find out this wasn't the way? Why if we become just another mistake?

- Bro, they don't pay you for philosophizing, you don't even need to think, just act, act the way they ask you to. It's as easy as that, bro! And if you don't like it... Well, if you don't like it go back home and take a shit in my honor!

- Are you happy Jack?

- F*uck you! OK, bro? Will you?

No comments: