25.9.07

Later

- I've been willing to ask you something.

- You... you better do it... do it soon... before I go... forever... forever and for good...

- Don't joke about that! Anyways, what did I wanna ask? Well, have you ever been in love?

- Oh... so that is... that's your question... yes... yes I have...

- So?

- So... what? I was in love... I was in love once... I was in love with falling... with falling in love... not with a person... but with the feeling... with the butterflies... the butterflies in my stomach...

- What do you mean?

- I mean... that... that's how it was... I didn't... didn't know back then... I know now...

- You never found someone, then?

- Yes... yes, I did... but it wasn't fair... fair for them... they were in love with me... I was in love... in love with falling in love with them... with them four... four times it happened... it happened to me...

- I'm sorry. That's kind of sad, isn't it?

- No... not anymore... that's not sad... it's just... just how it is... that's me... and one... one important lesson... a lesson I learned...

- I need to answer this one. One second!

- It's... it's OK...

- ... ... ...

- So?

- I have to go back to the office. I'll be back later.

- Go... I'll be here... I'm not planning... planning on going... anywhere...

- Do you need anything?

- No... I don't... they treat me well... here... specially this nurse... Isabel... you... you would like her... Tom...

- Later!

- Yes... later...

No comments: