28.9.07

Worms

- I had a dream.

- So?

- She was in it...

- Still?

- I guess so...

- So?

- I don't know... We were at my parents place...

- Weird...

- I know... She was supposed to sleep there. In my brother's room. She was wearing her pajamas... He was there too... Hanging out with us... I guess? He asked me to help him with something... a presentation! I accepted... The following morning he was still there... So, I assumed they slept together...

- Did they?

- I don't know. Later that morning, we went on a bike ride with a bunch of people. She was riding her bike. I was riding my beloved one... We were left behind. We talked...

- So?

- She asked me to leave... She asked me to leave and let her... let her free... Only then she would be able to let other people in... She was crying... I felt it was real... I felt worms scratching my stomach... I wanted to do what she asked for... I wished it was real... I wished...

- What are you gonna do?

- What do you mean?

- I don't know...

- I'm gonna go home and write this down. Yes, that's what I'm gonna do... Before I forget... or shouldn't I?

No comments: