21.9.07

Categories

- What about your thing?

- I'm just putting into practice what someone told me...

- Who?

- Someone.

- So?

- In the end, there are only three kinds of people. The ones who never did, the ones who once did, and the ones who more than once did...

- But...

- But, nothing! No matter two or two thousand... And, dude, this is neither good nor bad, it is just the way it is, and I have to live with it. It is as objective as the fact that her eyes are brown and I'm afraid what they might be seeing through mine...

- I don't get you...

- Neither do I... Are you up for a run?

- Sure! 10?

- Let's do it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One can hide from oneself using the averaged eyes, but still, I believe in a fourth different category, namely: those who never even imagined...